Marine Resources programming for Rutgers NJAES Cooperative Extension (RCE) is conducted by Dr. Douglas Zemeckis located in Ocean County. Doug works throughout Monmouth, Ocean, and Atlantic Counties.
If you would like to be added to our email list to receive announcements about future marine extension education programs, then please complete this online form or contact Kelly Jurgensen (Administrative Assistant, Rutgers Cooperative Extension of Ocean County): email@example.com, 732-349-1152.
If you have any questions about marine extension programs or research, then please contact Dr. Douglas Zemeckis (County Agent III, Assistant Professor; Rutgers Cooperative Extension of Ocean, Atlantic, and Monmouth Counties): firstname.lastname@example.org, 732-349-1152.
Programs and Activities
- Barnegat Bay Shellfish Restoration Program
- Climate Change Resiliency of New Jersey’s Commercial Fishing Ports
- East Coast Shellfish Hatchery and Nursery Directory
- Introductory Fisheries Science for Stakeholders (IFISSH)
- Marine Extension Program Seminar Series
- Seafood Safety Website
- Water Quality/Recreation